GCQ: September 08 – 30, 2021
Puerto Princesa shall be placed under GCQ until September 30, 2021.
In compliance with the travel restrictions of the Province of Palawan, passengers bound for Palawan must take note of the following flight schedules. For Manila to Puerto Princesa flights:
Passengers bound for Puerto Princesa City may only take flight PR2785 on Wednesdays.
Passengers bound for any municipality in the province of Palawan may take any flight.
For Cebu to Puerto Princesa flights:
Only passengers bound for any municipality in the province of Palawan are allowed to take flights on Thursdays.
Basic Travel Requirements:
S-PASS Travel Coordination Permit
StaySafe QR Code
Negative RT-PCR Test (swabbed within 48 hours before arrival)
Travel Order / Travel Itinerary
Vaccination Card or ID (for travelers staying for 3 days only)
Returning Ticket (for travelers staying for 3 days only)
Hotel Booking (DOT accredited only)
Negative RT-PCR (DOH Accredited only) / Saliva (from Red Cross only) Result extracted within 72 hours before departure(Tourist)
For item 6 & 7 basic travel requirements, only fully vaccinated APORs are eligible for the short-term stay and free to go upon arrival, subject to rapid antigen test within 24 hours upon arrival.
Regardless of fully vaccinated or not, passengers still need to comply item 4 (test prior travel).
Accordingly, for the MECQ period until September 15, domestic travel to and from Manila will be limited only to essential travelers, including NCR residents returning to Manila, in compliance with the air travel restrictions imposed by the authorities.
1. Rates are quoted per person not valid on Peak Season.
2. Upon arrival, please proceed to arrival hall and look for representative with signage.
3. SIC transfers allowed one piece of luggage (standard size) per payable passenger.
4. Rates are valid for Filipino Passport holder only.
5. There will be a surcharge for non-Philippines passport holders (please check with us.
6. Rates are non-refundable, non-rebookable, non-transferable once booked and finalized.
7. For any unused tours, meals, transfers are non-refundable.8. Optional Tour rates is applicable only if in conjunction with the accommodation, if tours only additional Php100.