4Days | 3 Nights
The capital city of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur is a melting pot of cultures and flavors, a destination boasting all kinds of attractions. From high-end shopping to world-class dining, there is something to this city that will interest you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Rates are quoted per person in USD. Subject to availability upon confirmation.
2. Above packages requires minimum 2pax per booking
3. Our transfer services by seat in coach from airport to hotel starts at 0800H and ends at 2100H daily.
4. Upon arrival, please proceed to exit look for representative with signage. Limitation to the waiting time 1hr 15mins after flight landed.
5. SIC transfers allowed one piece of luggage (standard size) per payable passenger. Exceeded luggage is charge $3 per piece per way and is subject to availability of space on the coach. Driver has absolutely right to reject any over size or exceeded luggage.
6. Any un-used tours & services or missed transfer is non-refundable.
7. There will be a surcharge of USD25 per person for non-Philippines passport holders.
8. For any flight change without 24hrs notice given, an additional charge of USD20/pax will be applied for the re arrangement of SIC transfer.
9. The above rates are not inclusive of hotels’ peak season surcharges
10. For any Black-Out / Surcharge dates, please email us to check on the availability & Rates
11. *** All rates are subject to change without prior notice ***
Passenger can enter Malaysia without quarantine with the following requirements fulfilled:
Entry Requirements to Malaysia (with effective of 1st April 2022)
Meet & Greet then transfers to hotel for the supervised ART Test
After breakfast, Pick up at hotel lobby for the Half Day City or Countryside Tour. 1300H tour ends to transfer back to hotel.
After breakfast, Pick up at hotel lobby for the Full Day Sky Mirror Tour (6 Hours). Tour ends to transfer back to hotel.
Breakfast at hotel, 1200H check out hotel, free time until transfer to airport.