Do you know about Ho Chi Minh? It’s a beautiful city in Vietnam. Decades ago, it was a busy port city and one of the most important cities in Southeast Asia. Nowadays, it has become a modern industrial metropolis, the center of commerce and culture for the greater Hanoi area.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The above package requires a minimum of 02 paxs per booking.
2. The above rates are quoted per person and calculated in US Dollars.
3. All tours are based on SIC (Seat-In-Coach) basis only.
4. Child Policy: 3 – 6y.o share bed with Adults less 20%.
5. The above package rates are applicable for FIT bookings ONLY.
6. Rates are not applicable for exhibitions and events surcharges.
7. The above rates are not inclusive of hotels’ peak season surcharges
8. For any Black-Out / Surcharge dates, please email us to check on the availability & Rates
9. Rates are subject to change and availability upon confirmation.
10. Unused tours, transfers, meals, accommodation non-refundable, non-rebookable and non-endorsable once booked and finalized.
Meet on arrival at the airport and transfer to hotel by our local driver. Check in hotel. Free at leisure. Dinner on floating restaurant with Cultural Show and Cruise on Saigon River Overnight in HCM City.
Breakfast at hotel. We drive out this morning, to explore the Cu Chi Tunnels, an incredible underground network constructed by Vietnamese fighters during the long struggle for independence. The tunnels contained hospitals, plus accommodation and schools, and were used as a military base for the Vietcong in the American war. Lunch at local restaurant. Afternoon,continue the city tour to visit Notre Dame Cathedral, the Historic Central Post Office, followed by exploring the Reunification Palace, and the remarkable site of the War Remnants Museum, (optional only drop off - the bustling Ben Thanh Market where anything and everything is for sale.). Lunch at local restaurant. Overnight in HCM City.
Breakfast at hotel. Day tour to My Tho – Ben Tre (start 8.00 – return 17.00) Enjoy the scenic journey along the way bordered by green rice fields. On arrived at My Tho, visit Vinh Trang pagoda, (if muslime group we go to My Tho Mosque for praying ). Take a leisurely boat ride along the river, view the stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the river bank. Proceed to Tortoise islet, have lunch in the orchard garden. Then a boat ride to An Khanh – a less touristy attraction in Ben Tre, enjoy cruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shadow of the water coconut trees along natural canals, then enjoy seasonal fruit & honey tea and enjoy "Southern Vietnamese folk music", performed by locals. Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste the delicious coconut candy & observe the pastoral life as you roam through the fruit plantation and village. Back to Ho Chi minh. Leisure time. Overnight in HCM City.
Breakfast at the Hotel. Check out of the Hotel by 12OOH. Day is free at your own leisure until departure transfer to Airport.