The central highlight is of course the Temples of Angkor – most of which are just a short trip from the center of town. However, it would be a mistake to see Siem Reap as merely a bed for the night to allow for days at Angkor Wat. Whether it’s enjoy sipping a coffee and people-watching in the town, taking a quad bike out into the countryside, or bargaining for silks and silver in the burgeoning markets, there are plenty of reasons to extend a stay after becoming “templed out”.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Rates are quoted per person in USD. (Asean Market Only)
2. Compulsory Tipping of $3/pax
3. Subject to availability upon confirmation.
4. Above packages requires minimum 2pax per booking
5. Our transfer services by seat in coach from airport to hotel starts at 0800H and ends at 2100H daily.
6. Upon arrival, please proceed to exit look for representative with signage. Limitation to the waiting time 1hr 15mins after flight landed.
7. Any un-used tours & services or missed transfer is non-refundable.
8. There will be a surcharge of USD25 per person for non-Philippines passport holders.
9. For any flight change without 24hrs notice given, an additional charge of USD20/pax will be applied for the re arrangement of SIC transfer.
10. The above rates are not inclusive of hotels’ peak season surcharges
11. For any Black-Out / Surcharge dates, please email us to check on the availability & Rates
*** All rates are subject to change without prior notice ***
Meet & Greet and welcome by our local friendly driver then transfers to hotel for checking in and overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, Pick up at hotel lobby for the Half Day City or Countryside Tour. 1300H tour ends to transfer back to hotel.
Breakfast at hotel, 1200H check out hotel, free time until transfer to airport.